Friday, January 27, 2012

Three Abstract Images

Three Abstract Images
This first image (as well as the other two) were taken by my iPhone (luckily I have now acquired a better camera). It's a close-up of the condensation inside a water bottle, held up against the light; I liked the sort of scaly pattern the droplets created.

This second image is a close-up of a fork, with a bit of egg between the prongs (is that what you call them? Teeth, maybe?). I was eating breakfast when inspiration struck, because I like the idea of how the closer you look at an everyday object, the more abstract it becomes. I also think this picture has some interesting colors.

The third image is of a closeup of a blacklight bulb. I liked how this picture seemed at first glance to look like some kind of planet, and the black circle behind it perhaps an eclipsed moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment